Monday, December 26, 2011

Fineness

Fineness: Skillful handling of a situation.

I'm sitting down at the bench in the gym locker room.  I'm breathing hard and wiping my brow of the sweat I've worked up.  I'm thinking it's time for a shower and possibly a steam; what a perfect way to cap off a long day.   My clothes come off slowly as i'm trying to hide that i'm trying to get a glimpse of myself in the wall length mirror; especially to look at how much bigger my ass has gotten.  It would get more attention if guys weren't terrified to try and grab my ass now and then.  i guess the tough guy look is working against me, maybe I should smile a little more.

Quickly my feet run over the cold tile of that path that leads in to the showers.  The good thing about being gay is that there is always a chance of getting some type of action at the gym.  I'm sure if straight guys had the same option they would be in better shape.  The hot water feels good as it runs it's fingers over my naked body, the other men in the room are trying not to be obvious about looking at me naked.  Past the glass door walks the guy who I had been eye fucking on the second floor, he's not wearing a shirt and i'm hoping that means he's going to get in the shower.  I'm eager to see what he looks like underneath the small articles of cloth he called clothing today.  The thought makes my cock twitch as I think of the endless possibilities all of which begin with me eating his ass like a hungry pig eats cake.  He walks in with a towel falling off his ass.  He takes the shower head next to me, how obvious, and manages to brush my leg with his cold ass-cheek as he gets in to place under the shower head.
I catch his eye and I give him a half smile suggesting interest in him, as if he didn't know already.  I walk over to the steam room knowing that in on my back his eye are burning a hole, and I can't help but smile a shit eating grin.  So when he comes in, i'm not the least bit surprised, but instead I give him the sight that has been waiting for him.
The room is full of men that's as motley as the "last call" crowd at the local bar.  I sit down next to him corralling him in to the corner of the room.  His dick is twitching right next to my arm, and I look up at him with the look of hunger starting to boil on my face.  I lay the side of my face agains his abs, it makes him gasp.  A second man is now standing above me asking for attention.  I reach out my arms and grab them both behind there back and pull them closer to me, they kiss as they close in together.  I'm in between them feeling their sweaty bodies rub agains my face, I taste them both at once.
The steam jets force me to get up from their heat.  I'm now face to face with them and we begin to make out in a three-way kiss.  We completely forgot there were other people in the room, but then again we didn't care.  We were the entertainment and it turned us all on to be on display.  My hands are sliding down their ass cheeks, grabbing them with greed; feeling the muscle fight agains my grip.  I would drop them and fuck them in a heart beat if the situation were different... They both reach for my cock and both smile as the girth fills up their grasp.
Instinct kicks in and in between the growls and barks that are now being heard we beat off while our tongues lap up each other's sweat.  A tangle of arms and curious hands are feeling me up and down as my own hands and tongue do the same.  The heat is overwhelming, but we are even hotter as our bodies begin to trust from imminent orgasm.  And as the loud moans of ecstasy escape our mouths the ropes of cum begin to cover the floor; except for the precious few that land on us.
Spent we fall under the fatigue of a circle jerk.  I become aware of my surroundings again and then make my way to the door.  The other guys follow me out, time to clean up.

I walk over to my locker and begin to towel off as my half erect cock flops around making enough sound to get the attention of the mos. next to me.  One of the guys i just finished playing with steps in to my right side, his locker is right next to me.  We smile at each other with the sparkle of what we have just done.
I could just get dressed and walk away in to the night with the satisfaction of knowing I got it like that.  However somethings are in desperate need for fineness; that's the difference between the guy you can't get out of your head, to the one you can't remember what he looked like.

"Hi, I'm Leo.  Would you like to go get something to eat?"

2 comments:

  1. Damn. Something tells me that I shouldn't have read this at 7:42 in the morning. Now I have to go to work. What I really want to do is go back to bed. ;)

    Nice job, Sweetness.

    ReplyDelete