Friday, May 11, 2012

Fort Troff

Recently I have been doing some work for Fort Troff.  It first started out with writing to their Road Test Blog several months ago.  This past month while on my trip to film in Atlanta, My boy Travis Irons got me hooked up with a product photo-shoot for Fort Troff.
For those of who do not know, Fort Troff is a web based vendor of sex toys, underwear, and fetish gear.  They have grown a reputation for having quality service and product that is guaranteed to get you off.  Is it is I am due to work for their booth at the IML Leather Mart this year.  I don't have the full details yet, but it would be fun to work the booth.  I'm going to share with you the images of that shoot showing off the goods, in the Full Monty.  Enjoy.

The BBD is the Oxballs "DUDE" Cock Extender.  To be honest I always wished my dick was just 2-3 inches longer, and I would be happy; guess what I got to live out that fantasy and it was fan-fucking-tastic.  It felt hot looking down and seeing the long thick cock I had always dreamed about.  The material transferred motion and heat very well, so it felt like a second skin and not some totally foreign object dampening my sensation.














 The Studded sleeve is the Oxballs "TURBO" Extender.  It's made to give you more width and on top of that it's studded for added sensation to the piggy bottom you are plowing it in to.


I know a lot of guys who are in to nipple play.. I am not one of those men.. it has never been my thing, in fact it hurts!  HOWEVER for those who like the intense feeling of a clamp on your nipples, the F.T. Magno Nipple Clamps will give you what you want and then some.  THESE ARE POWERFUL MAGNETS...

No comments:

Post a Comment