Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why do I do this?

I have been heavy in thought lately.  I have been disappointed in the men of leather that I have been meeting, and further more in the men that i already know.  it has been difficult to juggle the idea of wanting to help out and just not giving a dam anymore.  It's very tiring trying to educate and enrich the lives of men who would like to follow the path of BDSM...  THEY JUST DONT GET IT!!
 People in my age group and younger are so full of self entitlement.. they want it all with out having to do any of the work..  
Then I get my email and I get this letter.  It quickened me inside, to learn that I had helped someone half a world away with my words, my writing.  I have helped someone who needed it and didn't know where to get it- very much like I was in the very beginning.  I'm where I am because I paid a lot of dues and worked my ass off.


So maybe I can't reach the people around me very well or at all, but at least i moved someone.. and I'm happy with that.


Hey there leo!

First of all sorry for my bad english, as my native language is german...

It may sound a lil weird, but i just wanted to thank you for the doggy-article you wrote in the current issue of the instigator mag.
I am a student from the country of austria, which is unfortunately a rather boring wasteland in kinky terms. Nevertheless i gained some experience in sm and fetish stuff since ive started  with about age 17. But i always had the problem to be rather blocked in my mind and never managed to get a real "playfull" state of mind and especially had problems with being a sub, as i never found that special switch in my mind.
I always thought that being a doggy would be somehow cool or whatever, but never had the guts to actually try it...
But that changed, when i found the last issue of instigator at a friends place and read your article. that encouraged and motivated me to actually try it. and despite the fact, that i had been in collar and leash before, that doesnt makes a doggy. 
so i ordered some stuff like mask, tailplug and so on and found contact to an experienced trainer.
well, that really was a hell of a session. as soon, as i first put on my mask, some trigger in my head was pulled and my mind completely changed to....well a dog-state. being playfull, sniffing around, waggling my tail and forgot all that rather shy behaviour and become really communicative. of course in a dog kind of way....the results you can see in the attachement if you want
it was really your article, that encouraged and inspired me to explore this hidden side of me and altough i am still more a puppy than a dog (for now) i already had the time of my life. so thank you for inspiring me to do this. it would be great if you drop me a line or two, but if not thats ok as well. just wanted to thank you:)

greetz from good ol'europe to you and the other guys at instigator-keep up that great work!

yours, matthew 
havent found a proper dogname yet;)



1 comment:

  1. so hot. He needs the paws for his fist now. I saw those at the last Folsom street fair 2011.lexi

    ReplyDelete